INDIGO to GO is on the App Store

Feel free to discuss about INDIGO based software not supported by CloudMakers here...
aaron

Re: INDIGO to GO is on the App Store

Post by aaron »

Peter -- Astro* version 3 doesn't include devices called "Imager Agent" etc., right? My code is looking only for the agent properties. Any recommendation?
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Hi aaron,

I tested your app both on iPhone and Mac and it doesn't show the sequence properly. It always says it's stopped - in both apps.
Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.24.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.24.17 AM.png (61.37 KiB) Viewed 440 times
Thanks
aaron

Post by aaron »

Thanks for testing. Can you verify you are using AstroImager version 4? I don’t think INDIGO to GO works with version 3.
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

aaron wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:01 pm Thanks for testing. Can you verify you are using AstroImager version 4? I don’t think INDIGO to GO works with version 3.
Yes, its version 4.0.550 and using indigosky agents and drivers.
aaron

Post by aaron »

Thanks. Can you send me an image of the sequencer in AI? Maybe something is strange there that the app can’t parse.
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Ah, I think I misunderstood. I wasn't using the sequencer. I was using the batch. I misunderstood sequence to be simply the count of photos done out of the total planned. Although I misunderstood, I think my expectation would be typical of a user. Can it not report the status of the batch?
aaron

Post by aaron »

Good point. It wouldn’t work for that today, but it should. You are right.

I need to dive back in and make improvements. iCloud support is half built too. Maybe I’ll dust it off tomorrow?
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

aaron wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:09 pm Good point. It wouldn’t work for that today, but it should. You are right.

I need to dive back in and make improvements. iCloud support is half built too. Maybe I’ll dust it off tomorrow?
Nice. Thanks for the app. It's a good idea to be able to do a quick check on the captures and guiding.
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Hi @aaron, I've been using your app and its working nicely, easy to pull out the iPhone to do a quick system check. Just a couple of notes for improvement:
1. The sequence status is a little strange. It show a red light and sequence stopped when there is an active batch.
2. Put Guiding in seconds rather than pixels. Not sure what's best but I think most people are used to looking at guiding performance in seconds.

Clear Skies!