The code is very fresh and now on GitHub. For those of you without Xcode, I'll have a way for you to test using Apple's TestFlight system in a day or so, once Apple approves it.
I built the app to increase confidence that my sequences are running, by glancing at a single screen.
- Uses Bonjour to discover agents on the network
- Reports sequence in progress
- progress bar images are colored according to my guess of your filter names
- Respects when sequence repeats
- Estimates completion time
- Calculates meridian and HA limits
- Displays filename of last image — eventually will display the image too but that's currently broken
- Displays cooler status
- Display guiding status & RMSE
I've tested this with both the Astro* suite from this site, and indigosky running on my Raspberry Pi, but I could really use your help testing on other systems.
I'm grateful to Peter and Rumen for creating INDIGO and this suite of apps. I've learned a lot about INDIGO with this project, and in my opinion the protocol is really well suited for mobile devices. Maybe we'll create more apps?!