Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that INDIGO to GO 1.0 is now available on Apple's App Store. Thanks to our intrepid TestFlighters in Peter's forum, it's pretty stable too!
The app for iPhones and iPads is intended to help you plan and monitor your imaging sequences. It required iOS 14. I'll have a Mac version out when Big Sur is released.
- Uses Bonjour to discover agents on the network
- Progress bar is colored according to my guess of your filter names
- Respects when sequences repeat
- Estimates completion time
- Calculates meridian, HA limits, and sunrise
- Displays a preview of the latest image
- Displays cooler status
- Displays guiding status & RMSE
- One-button operation to park your mount and turn off the camera cooler, if applicable
INDIGO to GO was inspired by the Astro* suite of apps, but is not related to CloudMakers, and you shouldn't expect them to support it, of course. It's been tested it with AstroImager, AstroTelescope, AstroGuider, and indigosky.
Besides living on the App Store, INDIGO to GO is open source. If you are included to code, I welcome your contributions!
Please let me know how well it works for you. I'd also love to hear your ideas of how the app can mature.
And of course, thanks so much to Peter and Rumen for creating software that's given me so many hundreds of hours of pleasure!