Final version of AstroImager 2.5, AstroTelescope 1.11, AstroGuider 1.6 and AstroDSLR 1.3 for Canon and Nikon and INDI Control Panel 2.1 is available for download. Any registered owner of previous versions of the applications can use them for free.
Among other the following is changed:
1. Code base is updated to XCode8, Swift 2.3 and compatible with macOS Sierra.
2. AstroImager and AstroGuider have gain and gamma controls for some cameras (ASI CCDs only for now).
3. ZWO ASI SDK V0.4.0920 is used for AstroImager and AstroGuider.
4. AstroImager supports ZWO EFW filter wheels by built-in driver.
5. AstroImager PSF panel shows among other also Half Flux Diameter (HFD) of the selected star.
6. AstroTelescope has HA tracking limit option.
7. AstroTelescope shows Polaris clock position value in Polar alignment helper panel.
8. AstroImager and AstroDSLR can use semi-automatic focusing.
9. AstroDSLR for Canon can focus with EF lens.
10. Canon SDK is updated to version 3.5 (EOS 5D Mark IV support), but hot-plug support still doesn’t work correctly on macOS Sierra.
11. INDI Control Panel have new GUI and INDIGO (future generation of INDI) support.
12. French translation of Getting Started is added!
AstroImager 2.5: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/AstroImager_2.5.dmg
AstroTelescope 1.11: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/AstroTelescope_1.11.dmg
AstroGuider 1.6: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/AstroGuider_1.6.dmg
AstroDSLR 1.3: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/AstroDSLR_1.3.dmg
INDIGO Control Panel 2.1: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/INDI_Con ... el_2.1.dmg
and also updated build of INDI Server
INDI Server 2.3.2: http://download.cloudmakers.eu/INDI_Server_2.3.2.dmg
Software is submitted to Apple for review and will be available from AppStore soon.
As usual, any feedback is welcome
Your CloudMakers team
AstroImager 2.5, AstroTelescope 1.11, AstroGuider 1.6 and AstroDSLR 1.3 and INDI Control Panel 2.1 is released
New products and major version announcements
1 post • Page 1 of 1