Why is my IndigoSky log full of errors?

Questions, bug reports, requests for enhancements, etc.
iMustBcrazy

Why is my IndigoSky log full of errors?

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Why is my log full of errors?

I compressed so that I could attach here otherwise it was too large.

I also had a little difficulty reconnecting after disconnecting AT/AI/AG so that I could save my laptop battery life. Aren't we supposed to be able to do that? I seems that image capture did not stop but I see a lot of failures and errors in the log and reconnecting was stalled until I restarted the Pegasus PPB driver - it was giving bad values.
Attachments
AI_session_log.zip
(95.16 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Peter Polakovic

Re: Why is my IndigoSky log full of errors?

Post by Peter Polakovic »

It looks like lost connection to some serial device and/or unreliable network connection.
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Peter Polakovic wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:03 pm It looks like lost connection to some serial device and/or unreliable network connection.
Network connection? There is actually no network connection since my laptop was closed most of the time. The start of the errors coincide with the beginning of capture operations at about 0300 hours when there is only agent image capture and agent guiding operations. The errors exist for the whole batch capture period of about 4 hours. Since it's happening many times per second - my guess is its something to do with image transfer from the guide camera.
Peter Polakovic

Post by Peter Polakovic »

No, the error message is produced by serial write, so either communication with PPB or XML network stream. I can imagine, that if you closed the notebook without closing AG or AI it may happen. Devil and mac never sleeps :) So maybe connection was not really closed, just not responding. I have to try to reproduce the problem....
iMustBcrazy

Post by iMustBcrazy »

Peter Polakovic wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:47 am Devil and mac never sleeps :)
Lol - I was afraid of that! I didn't close AG etc. but I selected no agent before closing the MacBook. Definitely PPB was screwed up - like giving me a temp of 224! and 1 volt which were clearly wrong.