Errors

Questions, bug reports, requests for enhancements, etc.
Awesom-0

Re: Errors

Post by Awesom-0 »

Thanks Rumen.
Awesom-0

Post by Awesom-0 »

How do I keep up on the latest release of IndigoSky? Is there a repo that I can monitor?
rumen

Post by rumen »

If you open the web interface it should open a dialog letting you know that new version of Indigo is available. Then just go to Server->available versions and select the new one and wait intil it is updated...

Alternative way is to use Debian's apt command from console:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
Awesom-0

Post by Awesom-0 »

Thanks, I don’t setup my IndigoSky for internet access by default as I’m usually not connected in the field. so was hoping to just know when the new version would be there and then make a point to connect and upgrade. No problem if there isn’t another way.
Had a good night of imaging tonight. No failed exposures. That 64bit version seems to be doing a great job on the 155 release.
rumen

Post by rumen »

Awesom-0 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:48 am Thanks, I don’t setup my IndigoSky for internet access by default as I’m usually not connected in the field. so was hoping to just know when the new version would be there and then make a point to connect and upgrade. No problem if there isn’t another way.
There is but it is manual :)
Check the latest version here: https://www.indigo-astronomy.org/downloads.html
If it is newer connect indigosky to internet and perform the actions above.
Had a good night of imaging tonight. No failed exposures. That 64bit version seems to be doing a great job on the 155 release.
great :)
Awesom-0

Post by Awesom-0 »

Thanks! I’m good with manual. Looks like 156 is out, assuming that has the fix you provided in the 155, and I should upgrade.
rumen

Post by rumen »

Well, it is better to upgrade but I am afraid the only difference is the version number :)
Awesom-0

Post by Awesom-0 »

Thanks Rumen. Still on 155 tonight, and had my first failed exposure in two nights. I wish I didn’t have to reboot IndigoSky to get this working again. Is that something that will get resolved at some point?
rumen

Post by rumen »

You do not have to reboot it. Open Contorl panel: Server -> Restart -> Restart server.
What comes to the failed exposure I am doing all that i can... But it is in the ASI's software/firmware. So there is nothing else we can do. We can just push asi to fix it...
rumen

Post by rumen »

Another option is to unload and relaod the asi driver. from control panel.